Re: RP Conference.

From: David Bourell (dbourell@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 14:21:17 EET

>I am interested in hearing about any conference on 'Rapid Prototyping and
>Tooling' which will take place this year.

Haider-

The Tenth Annual Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium will be held in
Austin, Texas on August 9-11, 1999. It is a research meeting with
plenary/parallel talks and poster session, all dealing with broad issues
associated with rapid prototyping/tooling/manufacture. For more
information, check out the Symposium at http://lff.me.utexas.edu/top.html.
We should have this year's info on-line by the end of February.

Dr. Dave Bourell
Temple Foundation Professor
University of Texas at Austin
MC C2200