RE: RP versus CNC

From: j.Gunnink@ind.tno.nl
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 10:38:08 EET

Dear Al,

Can you send me a STL-file of the part you mentioned ? If we have the time
and the part is machinable in a good way, than we can make it with our HSM
milling machine, measure it and share the informatie with the list. Can you
also send me a drawing or so with the sizes you like to measure? Let me know
with which tolerance it was modelled and on which CAD-system and which
triangulation setting were used?

Bye from Holland

Jan Willem

Ir. Jan Willem Gunnink