Re: RTV molds with SL5410

From: Ray Brandes (rbrandes@ingeniusatg.com)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 14:37:18 EET

Something in your model or the mold release you used on it inhibited the curing
of the RTV. Check with Ciba to find out whic-h. We are using vasilene thinned
with naptha (5 to 10 naptha to 1 vasilene) as a brush on r-elease for silicon
casting. We are using GI-650 from Silicones Inc.
Call Jimmy Joyce at 803-854-9018, Plastics Tooling Supply Co.
Regards, Ray Brandes