RP modeling of food/medicine products

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 07:52:37 EET

Just saw some new Doritos corn snacks called "3D's" available in "Nacho
Cheesier" and "Cooler Ranch" flavors. The shape has 3 corners and is puffed
out in the middle (from what I can tell by the picture on the coupon). My
question is, has RP been used much in the design of food products or
medicines? For example, design of a new snack chip or design of a pill that
is easier to swallow, etc. Although I wouldn't want to be the one to test a
new "Stereolithography" snack chip or pill!

Regards,

Glenn Whiteside