Need suggestions!

From: Ola L.A. Harrysson (olh35495@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 23:16:55 EET

Dear list,

My name is Ola Harrysson and I am a Ph.D. student at the University of Central Florida. I am doing my research in medical applications of rapid prototyping and I have been using stereolithography for a couple of years now. I am currently taking a class in Linear Programming and we have to do an individual term project as part of the class. I would like to do something about rapid prototyping but I haven't been able to come up with a good topic. We are suppose to optimize something using Linear Programming, so if any of you have an idea that would work, please let me know. If I get any good results out of it, I will post it on the list when I am done.

Sincerely,
Ola Harrysson

Ola Harrysson
Ph.D Student at UCF IE