Re: RP modeling of food/medicine products

From: Brad Fox (rdt@visi.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 19:23:31 EET

Raymond and List:
Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Tooling has certainly opened up many exciting
applications. My company (Rapid Tooling Technologies) just became the
second 3D Keltool licensee in the U.S. We just completed a job building some
Keltool inserts that will be used for making production chocolate candies.

RP and RT is affecting nearly every industry under the sun!

Regards,

Brad Fox