RE: A015:Future of CAD

From: Spielman, Roger L (Roger.Spielman@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 23:08:55 EET

Good Afternoon Micheal....

What your looking for may already be available (in a basic form). While
playing with Imageware, there is an interactive edit function that allows
the operator to pick any point on the model and drag it to a new position.
You can identify a single point or a "neighborhood" and shape the model as
you want. The larger amount of polygons associated with the model, the
better the surface.

Maybe we are overlooking a very useful tool

Roger Spielman
Rocketdyne