RE: Fwd: Re: Cost justification of RP

From: Brad Fox (rdt@visi.com)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 01:22:31 EET

Paul and List:
Preston wrote a great textbook (Developing Products in Half the Time) which
can be purchased from Amazon.com (the last I checked). It was co-authored
with Don Reinertsen. I would highly suggest this is a text that belongs on
everyone's desk - an NO, I don't get a commission on it! From one colleague
to another - get it!

Also, he has a web site at: http://pgsmith.mcni.com/

Hope it helps!

Brad Fox