Re: ATTN: Ray Brandes on Linear Programming

From: Ray Brandes (rbrandes@ingeniusatg.com)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 14:48:54 EET

Thanks for the reply. Now I think I understand what LP is. My next question is
this:
Don't you need accurate results from each choice in order for the program to
determine the outcome? If you do have accurate results, why do you need the
program?
Perhaps a small (simple) example of the inputs would help clairify my puzlement.

Regards, Ray