RE ; Progress?

From: Hanna, Paul (phanna@cessna.textron.com)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 21:44:02 EET

Elaine, "Food for thought..."
        Great examples. I'm going to share them with my children. As I
read them, I was reminded of a time passed when I would visit a 94 year old
friend of mine while I attending college. Clela told me about the time she
traveled from Wichita, KS. to a town south of Tulsa, Ok. in a wagon with her
family. She was about seven years old at the time and the 200 mile trip
took around three weeks. Now, about four generations later, the trip takes
three and a half hours by car. The comparison is staggering. My children
will never know how adventurous she made the trip sound or what it might
have been like. On the other hand, what adventures are instore for our
children? What kind of new and exciting things will they think of and what
kind of stories will they have to tell?

"Food for thought...."

Paul Hanna
Tool Engineering