Re: 3D CAD Seats?

From: Hamish Hawthorn (hamish@simmonswheel.com.au)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 09:40:50 EET

Dan,

The Federation of Automotive Products Manufacturers (FAPM) here in
Australia keeps a CAD/CAM register of its members CAD capabilities. I don't
know if the information is generally available, but you could try them.
Hope this helps.

Contact details:

FAPM
6th floor, 10 Rudd St, Canberra,
ACT, 2601 Australia

e-mail : admin@fapm.com.au

Regards,

Hamish Hawthorn.

At 14:37 2/03/99 +0800, you wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I've seen it asked here before, but I've seen no answers, so I'll ask
>> it again...
>>
>> Does anyone know where I can get the historical numbers/estimates
>> (~1995-present) of 3D CAD installations. I am most interested in SE
>> Asia & Australia, but will take what I can get, if you know what I
>> mean.
>>
>> Cheers & TQ
>>
>> ---
>> Regards,
>> Dan Davis
>> PROTON Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Center
>> Hicom Industrial Estate
>> Batu Tiga, PO Box 7100
>> Shah Alam, 40918 Selangor MALAYSIA
>> +60 3 515-2380 phone/fax