RE: tomography to stl files

From: Brian Kissel (brian@paraform.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 19:13:03 EET

If you're interested in converting the resulting STL files to NURBS surfaces
as well, our company is developing that capability. Please get in touch if
you'd like more information.

Regards,

Brian
Brian Kissel
CEO, Paraform, Inc.
795 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Phone: 650.846.2110 Fax: 650.846.2160 URL: www.paraform.com