Problem With 250/50

From: francois (prototype@solid-concepts.com.au)
Date: Sat Mar 06 1999 - 02:30:25 EET

Hello All.

One of our SLA250/50 is having problems with the leveling system.
On starting a build the leveling adjusts but the "counter" stays at -2,
and
says that "no manual adjustment necessary" even if there is no resin in
the vat.
This means that the build crashes as it does not know where its level
is.
I suspect the laser diode and or the PCBA, Bi-cell sensor.
This has also made me think how when the level of the resin is either to
high
(laser completely off the Bi-cell sensor), or to low (laser completely
off the
Bi-cell sensor) the machine knows where the level is??? What measures
IT??
Has any one had a problem similar to this or know where I can buy the
above parts from. (I do realize 3DSystems)

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.....

Adrian Burleigh
General Manager

--
Solid Concepts                                         Phone     +61 8
94555377