RE:

From: Miller, Michael W (Mike.Miller3@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 18:30:45 EET

Our vat of 7100 recently became too viscous to use. Thinking back we believe this has been a gradual change in resin properties that perhaps began affecting our builds 6-9 months ago. We are currently negotiating with DuPont for a refill.
Michael W Miller (Mike.Miller3@PSS.Boeing.com)
The Boeing Company MS 17-PE B-XT62
Propulsion Experimental Hardware 206-655-3289
Rapid Prototyping 655-4366 Lab 655-4365