Looking for an excellent CNC vendor

From: John Celeste (jceleste@lucent.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 21:24:17 EET

I am looking for an excellent CNC vendor that has tons of experience in
quickly producing a highly accurate CNC machined injection mold tool
from a customer supplied Pro/Engineer database. The vendor must have the
capability to design the core, cavity, ejector system and cooling system
(if needed). The vendor must also be able to mold and deflash the
plastic piece parts.

If your company qualifies, please contact me via email with the company
name and phone number. Also provide a brief description of your
capabilities.

Thanks,
John Celeste