[Fwd: Another on bites the dust!]

From: Jim Vander Linden (jim.vanderlinden@carpediem.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 15:45:43 EET

--
Jim Vander Linden
Rapid Prototyping
jim.vanderlinden@carpediem.com
Compression, Inc.
3449 Sky Park Blvd.
Eau Claire, WI 54701, USA
Ph. 715-834-6800
Fax 715-834-7809

attached mail follows:

All,

You can't believe how frustrating it is to hear everyone talk about our
demise.

We are still here, we are not going to go away that easy.

If you have a question about the fate of Compression, talk with someone
who works at Compression. Please don't just form your own opinions and
rumors.

Jim Vander Linden
Compression, Inc.