RP SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE

From: rajendra manchanda (rajendra48@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 05:02:26 EET

Dear Sir/Madam,
I emailed this questionnaire before too, but didnt get enough
response. I will really appreciate if you answer these questions
and send it back. I am thankful to those who replied to my
previous mail (they should not reply to this again).

--
My name is Rajendra Manchanda and I am a graduate student
in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Southwestern

I will appreciate if you can take some time out of your busy schedule and answer few questions to the best of your knowledge.

You can reply via email to rajendra48@hotmail.com.

I look forward to get an early reply from you. Thank you.

Sincerely, Rajendra Manchanda Graduate Student in Mech. Engg. University of Southwestern Louisiana Lafayette, LA

-------------------------QUESTIONNAIRE----------------------

Your Name: Title: Name of Company: Address: City, State, Zip Code: Phone No:

1. Size of Company: a. 0-50 b. 50-100 c. 100-500 d. over 500

Ans:

2. What categary your company falls in: a. Automotive b. Consumer Electronics c. Aerospace d. Business Machine Manufacure e. Other Mechanical Manufacture f. Others

Ans:

3. What is appro. Annual Sale of your company: a. Under $1 million b. $1-$50 million c. $50-$250 million d. $250 million - $1 billion e. Over $1 billion

Ans:

4. What all RP processes you are aware of: a. FDM b. LOM c. SLA d. SGC e. Sanders - SPP f. SLS g. All of above

Ans:

5. Does your company has any RP machine? a. Yes b. No

Ans:

6. If the answer of above question is yes, What machine is that. a. Stratasys - FDM b. Helysis - LOM c. 3D System - SLA d. Cubical - SGC e. Sanders - SPP f. DTM - SLS g. Others

Ans:

7. What software do you use? a. AutoCAD b. I-DEAS c. Unigraphics d. Pro-Engineer e. All of the above f. Some of above g. others

Ans:

8. Do you think the RP process helps in reducing product development cost? a. Yes b. No

Ans:

9. If the answer of above question is Yes, by how much percentage. a. 0-25% b. 25-50% c. 50-75% d. 75-100%

Ans:

10. Do you think RP process helps in reducing product development time. a. Yes b. No

Ans:

11. If the answer of above question is Yes, by how much percentage. a. 0-25% b. 25-50% c. 50-75% d. 75-100%

Ans:

12. What do you think about the cost of commercially available RP machines. a. Is appropriate b. Is high, should be lower. c. Is low, should be higher.

Ans:

13. Do you think current RP technology has lots of limitations which should be overcome to get its full advantage. a. Yes b. No

Ans: