Fwd: RP SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 16:53:17 EET

>I emailed this questionnaire before too, but didnt get enough

The answer to most of your questions can be found in RP publications such
as Dayton, Austin, Nottingham, SME/RPA, etc. conference proceedings. Some
of the vendor sites also have customer stories that show actual savings.

>in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Southwestern
>Louisiana, Lafayette, LA. I am doing my Masters Thesis in

What is your thesis topic?

A basic understanding of RP can be gained from reading Marshall Burn's
book. Look at Terry Wholer's site for a list of books on RP that can be
ordered. If you have no library of such materials your advisor should help
you build such a library. Also read the RP Report and the RP Journal.
Rapid News gives you the industrial version of the RP world. Terry
Wholer's annual report will provide you some interesting figures.

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html