RE: Replacement for 3D Systems Actua

From: Pardo, Brian T (btpardo@sandia.gov)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 01:22:10 EET

Scott,

One of our engineers attended the National Manufacturing Week in Chicago and

spoke visited the 3D booth, her understanding is the material for the
ThermoJet
will not be offered for the Actua. I'm not sure about the software.

Brian T. Pardo
Sandia National Laboratories
P.O. Box 5800 MS0958
Albuquerque, NM 87185-0958