Plynetics Express Auction

From: Karl Denton (karldenton@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 01:27:21 EET

Hello All...

I have been asked by one of our clients to investigate a couple of items
going on auction this week from Plynetics Express and would like to have
anybody that worked at the Schaumburg, ILL facility contact me via one of
the methods below. specifically I will be asking the about the condition of
the following:

SLA Machine serial number 940037 and SLA Machine serial number 950011 and
the DTM machine S907095

Any help would be appreciated!

Karl R. Denton
Advanced Technology Consultants LLC
4778 Greenview Ct.
Commerce Twp., MI 48382
Email: karldenton@ameritech.net
Phone: 248-363-1478
Cell: 248-789-6410
Pager: 248-523-3318
Fax: 248-363-7488

Helping you excel through the use of Advanced Technologies