Re: disposal of empty resin can

From: John Walmsley (JOHN.L.WALMSLEY@USA.dupont.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 14:32:03 EET

Regarding the scavenging of any residual resin from a container, I have
punched a hole on the side at the bottom edge, and tipped the container. This
gets the most from it, short of squeegee-ing the inner walls with the top
removed.
As for disposition, it's a fairly simple matter to place a small light bulb
inside through
the spout overnight, and throw the container in the trash in the morning.
Some suppliers vend their resin in plastic carboys, making it even easier
to get at
the inside if needed.

JW