RE: Replacement for 3D Systems Actua

From: Chad L Buchanan (c.l.buchanan@mailhub1.ctc.cummins.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 16:29:17 EET

We currently have two Actua 2100's. Our original intent was to put them out
for the engineering community to use. We backed away from that idea for
several reasons. I don't think the Thermojet will change our thoughts.

I was sort of disappointed with the Thermojet info. Only three times as
fast? I really was hoping they would get the speed as fast as the Zcorp.
Even faster would have been nice. Smaller print envelope? I was hoping
for something larger. I was also hoping for something groundbreaking like
multiple colors in a single model. I guess I want too much too soon.

Chad Buchanan