FW: Actua Thermojet 75 Material

From: Lowicki, Brian R (BRLowicki@ESCOCORP.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 18:20:30 EET

1 case of 4 bottles of Thermojet 65 costs $1200. 1 case of 4 bottles of
Thermojet 75 costs $1440. If anyone from 3D subscribes to this list please
tell me I am not paying $240 per case extra for added coloring.

What I am really after in terms of material properties is coefficient of
thermal expansion, Young's modulus, ductility, tensile strength, a stress
strain curve, ash content per volume, etc. I understand that this data may
be proprietary and requires testing and capital. I was hoping to use the
list to see if anyone wanted to share info they have acquired through
experiment or from 3d.

That way I would not have to spend money on testing and I could offset the
$240 per case I am paying for food coloring.
(I am being sarcastic, I figured I would throw in some pre-Friday humor)