Re: Textured SLA parts

From: Lee Eisinger (texture@textureame.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 18:51:03 EET

DanF:
We are not limiting this texture application process to just matte finishes. We can
apply almost any pattern that can currently be etched into any mold. This can
include patterns that are created specifically for a customer.

The depth of most of the spray patterns you could apply is shallow and often erratic
in its' depth. We have applied patterns that are .010" deep. Furthermore with our
process, we are able to smooth out the layering without removing the steps.Then
afterwards apply the textures on top of the corrected part.

Respectfully,
Lee Eisinger
Akron Metal Etching