Re: whining too much????

From: Chris Sutcliffe (c.j.sutcliffe@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 13:01:41 EET

Dear List

Who is YRUWHINING (why are you whining) perhaps its time that he/she
identified themselves and the company they work for instead of hiding behind
a marginally funny mail name.

Dr. Chris. Sutcliffe
Product Innovation and Development Centre
Department of Engineering
3 Brownlow St.
Liverpool L69 3GL

(0151) 794 8022 Direct