Re: Renee on a Dime

From: lisa (scansite@slip.net)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 01:14:36 EET

Hi folks,

Actually, the scan of Renee was done on a Cyberware Full Body scanner, not a
Cybernetics. (Don't know if that one exists!) This is a scan that Scansite,
as well as Cyberware, gives away free as a demo. Indeed details on the
hands, feet, and even a little on the face do not come out that well.
However, all of the data can be repaired in our scanning software, or some
other package, such as Materialize.

By the way, Renee is a model that we frequently use. She doesn't mind the
publicity! In fact, I have as beautiful pose of her kneeling! It would make
an incredible SLA part! Any takers?!!

Cheers, Lisa Federici

Scansite "Scanning the world and back again!"
Woodacre, California
tel 415.488.9500
fax 415.488.1647
scansite@slip.net