RE: 1/4-20 thread?

From: will pattison (wpattison@4ddesign.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 21:08:27 EET

it's true, but how important it is depends on the requirements of the
prototype, as well as the skill of the person finishing it. it also
depends on the magnitude of the t.i.r. relative to the size of the desired
thread form. i may sound picky about this, but i put myself through grad
school by moonlighting as a machinist, so i tend to still use those methods
because they produce predictable results.

wp.