RE: QuickCast in a hurry

From: graham.tromans@roverpte.demon.co.uk
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 14:36:15 EET

Tom,
I think I may have missed the earlier parts of this thread, so I do not
fully understand your requirements. One solution we have used for
parts in small quantities that would normally require a pattern set to
be made, is to use the Sand Sintering process. We find most foundries
have no problem with this, because you supply the full sand set and
they just pour it. No draft angles required.

Graham Tromans
Rover Group