New web site for Fusion Engineering

From: Jason (jdz01@sprynet.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 08:32:56 EEST

I would like to announce that our web site for Fusion Engineering is now online at www.fusionrpt.com . For those of you not familiar with Fusion, we are a Division of Industrial Molds ( www.industrialmolds.com ), and the first mold makers to buy a license of 3D Keltool. We do have some information about Keltool in the site, however we will be adding more technical information soon. I am also considering adding a online quoting page. I would like to have your input on this. does anyone have any experience with online quoting?

Jason Zimmerman