(IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT EARLIER INFECTED MAIL)

From: Jesper Damvig (jesper@damvig.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 16:55:06 EEST

Hi List

I´m truly sorry about the infected mail I posted to the list earlier today...

Please delete all messages received from me dated after 25 of March, until the 6 of
April 15:30. These might bee infected.

Our Antivirus program was for some reason out of order on our server.

And to all of you who think that I did see the attachment, I can tell you that this
virus is working as a hidden attachment for the sender. (Happy99 can be detected with Norton AntiVirus)

Once again SORRY this will hopefully never happen again.

Best regards

Jesper Damvig