Re: Noname critical of AAROFLEX at OSU

From: aaroflex (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 01:19:01 EEST

Noname @ DSL3266@AOL.COM who posted the earlier message is Dan S. Lark,
salesman for 3D Systems, Inc. who lives at 3124 S. Woodard Blvd. in
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74105 with Phone #918-747-9512. He missed the sale to
OSU because they purchased an AAROFLEX machine. He called OSU and told
them they better send the machine back to AAROFLEX Inc. or he was
bringing a truck to confiscate the machine because it was infringing on
3D patents, but he never came. This is what we contend with all over
the nation where rumors and untrue stories are told about AAROFLEX, Inc.
or me. Dan (DSL3266@AOL.COM), thank you for coming out from the dark
just a little and revealing the true nature of my competition.

Sincerely,
Albert C. Young, Jr., P.E.

PS: The fishing is really good in eastern Oklahoma this time of the
year.