Re: Noname critical of AAROFLEX at OSU

From: aaroflex (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 04:32:14 EEST

Dear Bob & RPML,

I agree with you that the family be kept private, however Dan is a single person
who should be responsible for his
actions. I see no posting from you of his behavior. What do you think of his
actions? What would you do should
someone speak of your business as he did of AAROFLEX, Inc.?

Kind Regards,
Albert C. Young
AAROFLEX, Inc.