Re: Looking for RP service provider in USA (Detroit area)

From: PnRMolds@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 16:46:12 EEST

Good Day Mr. Lee,

Our company provides very fast injection mold tooling solutions for high
quality prototype and production applications. Low, Mid and High volume
tooling solutions are available.

For more info, visit our extensive corporate wbe site www.Injectionmolds.com
or contact me directly as noted below.

With best regards,

Ron Ptaszek

P&R Precision, Inc.
50495 Corporate Drive
Shelby Township, MI 48315

http://www.InjectionMolds.Com

TEL: 810-254-6720
FAX: 810-254-0638

ron@injectionmolds.com

Prototype and Production Injection Molds direct from your Pro
or other Database with fast, reliable deliveries backed by a
over a decade of CAD/CAM and 40+ Years Tooling Experience