Meeting

From: lonepeak (lonepeak@aros.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 17:30:31 EEST

Rafael

I would enjoy meeting with others at the Chicago meeting. Wednesday
eveneing would be the best. Beer and pizza would be a nice setting.

I'd love to talk as a group with people that really try to make a living
using these systems. I have been running RP equipment as part of my
business for over 6 years now. There have been a lot of changes this
past year that are very serious and worth discussing. For example - why
are there people out there bidding out SLA parts at $15/hour? I run
FDM. LOM, and 3DP. I bid out SLA work and resell those parts. Given
what I can buy an SLA part for, there has been no way that I could
justify the capital expense for the system istself.

Alair Griffin
Javelin, a Lone Peak Engineering
www.javelin3d.com