转发: Employment Opportunity

From: tjrpt (tjrpt@public1.tpt.tj.cn)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 10:20:55 EEST

-----Original Message-----
发件人: Glyn Churchman <scargo@mindspring.com>
收件人: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi <rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi>
日期: 1999年4月10日 5:29
主题: Employment Opportunity

Job Opening for Operations Manager at Prototech
Prototech, Inc., a leader in the southwest in industrial prototyping and model making is seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill this position in our growing company.

If you are creative, understand prototyping and are looking for unique, challenging and stimulating work in the prototyping field then this job may be right for you.

A candidate should have one or more years of experience dealing with clients and be capable of discussing their prototyping needs. They would be capable of bidding jobs and project oversight. In addition, a candidate should have a knowledge of urethane casting, CNC machining, RP and a general knowledge of manufacturing processes. Supervisory and leadership skills would be very beneficial. A candidate need not have CAD or advanced computer skills.

Prototech is located 10 minutes north of the Dallas-Ft.Worth International Airport. We have grown steadily since 1983 and are now in our new 11,200 SF building. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including profit sharing. This position is a great career opportunity for the right person.

Address inquiries to: Please fax or e-mail your resume to:
Glyn Churchman , Pres. Fax: 972-221-9579
808 Office Park Circle E-mail: scargo@mindspring .com
Lewisville, TX 75057-3156
Phone: 972-221-6599