Comments - low cost SLA parts

From: lonepeak (lonepeak@aros.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 20:25:24 EEST

Rp Community

I have gotten a lot of questions concerning my comment on low cost SLA
parts. The company that was supplying the extra-low cost parts is now
out of business. Which only makes sense. These parts were not inferior
- the company was just desperate to survive and did not understand the
overhead expenses assoicated with the SLA machines.

We continuely buy and resell SLA parts. The prices, while not that low,
are still low enough that it does not make sense for my company to invest
in an SLA system.

Alair Griffin
Javelin, a Lone Peak Engineering, Inc. Company
www.javelin3D.com