Re: Comments-low cost SLA parts

From: francois (prototype@solid-concepts.com.au)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 04:03:50 EEST

Well, I agree with all of you,

In the case of private companies, they cannot keep the prices below cost

for too long as they will quickly go broke. But imagine when you have to

compete against government agencies selling their SLA parts below cost?

Francois Primon
Solid Concepts
5 Harvard Way
Canning Vale - Perth 6155 - AUSTRALIA