Re: Improved Accuracy Tools

From: Rolf Hubert (rolf@sanders-prototype.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 1999 - 20:24:06 EEST

I'm confused, but this will probably not be the last time. We are talking
about making tools with powder metal technology, are we not? At this point,
powder metal is not the solution for all tooling. However, small parts can be
accurately produced with the appropriate shrink included on the Sanders
ModelMaker-II.

The NDM process is being used by many companies with extremely good results.
I think that perhaps you should send a small part (core and cavity) to John
Mastoloni johnny_masto@msn.com . He'll obviously charge you for the model
and then have NDM make the metal parts.

The key is that the MM-II can make dimensionally accurate smooth models that
will require no edm work. Try the process, you'll probably like what you see.

Rolf Hubert
Sanders Prototype, Inc.
603-429-9700