RP Benchmarking

From: Gerard Ryder (gerard@cad.strath.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 23 1999 - 14:17:24 EEST

Hello mailing list,

Is there anyone on this list that is a member of the North American
StereoLithography User Group?

I have been told that this group has a benchmarking model that is used by
all SLA users in the group to determine the accuracy of their systems.

Would it be possible to obtain the STL file for this model?

I am attempting to put together a complete collection of accuracy figures
for all available machines that will be used by us to inform industry of
the systems that meet their requirements.

Anyone that helps me with this task will also be able to get access to
these numbers once they have been compiled.

(Are there any existing accuracy figures that I could use?)

If you can help then please do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail on

gerard@cad.strath.ac.uk

as soon as possible

Thanks

Gerard Ryder