Analyze Parts

From: aaroflex (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Sat Apr 24 1999 - 02:27:11 EEST

Dear Rp-Ml,

I flip through the email very fast with my pointer on the delete button,
but I feel I must contribute some times.
I print some items worth saving for reference. and download files to
quote or advise on best build application
which is not always SLA. I use a program from Solid Concepts called
Solidview to analyze parts. It is always much better than a faxed hard
copy because you can rotate and measure as well as other functions.
You can download a free trial copy from Solid Concepts for evaluation.

Good Luck,

Albert C. Young
AAROFLEX, Inc.