Re: SOTI Report at SME

From: Mike Vincek (mike.vincek@carpediem.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 1999 - 16:01:04 EEST

Allan

I agree with your statments. However, Terry Wholers needs to get his facts
right before he makes verbal statments to the industry. I have received
numerous calls since your recent meeting in Chicago regarding Compression Inc.
To set the record straight Compression did not go under we did not close our
doors. In fact Compression is doing very well as we move forward with the
reorganization. Where is Terry getting his information?