Re: First DLP HDTV announcement

From: Chris Sutcliffe (c.j.sutcliffe@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 28 1999 - 16:56:58 EEST

Dear Elaine and List,

Dr. Bill O'Neill and myself have been trying to get hold of a DLP display to
integrate it into an research RP system for about a YEAR now!!!!! The
trouble is that TI won't sell us one. I don't know why perhaps they are
already working with RP system manufacturers.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or perhaps give me some
contacts in TI who would be willing to help I would be very grateful.

Dr. Chris. Sutcliffe
RP and Micromanufacturing Research
Product Innovation and Development Centre
Department of Engineering
3 Brownlow St.
Liverpool L69 3GL

(0151) 794 8022 Direct