RE: SOTI Report at SME

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Wed Apr 28 1999 - 19:01:28 EEST

Al,

I think that in your statement your implies that others here are not
commenting with the best interest of the industry in mind. The fact that
you use the RE: SOTI Report and SME as a reply mechanism enforces that
thought and I'd like to say that every comment, suggestion, thought and
remark whether it good bad or indifferent is in the best interest of the RP
community!

Karl