NEW Message: Part 2 of Converting *.dxf to *.stl

From: Mitchell J. A (mitchelj@msoe.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 19:29:35 EEST

Hello RPML,

Thank you for your response to my posted message. Unfortunately, I still
have a few questions. In the previous message I stated that the *.dxf file
is a scanned image. It is a wireframe without 3dface elements.
Therefore, neither Solidview nor RP-Magics will load the file along with
most of the downloadable software. My question is how do I create the
3dface elements (Autocad??), then what will be the best software to create
a well formed *.stl file?

I believe Autocad can access the file, thus I can send the file to anyone
who has that CAD package.

Thank you in advance for your time,

J. Mitchell
MSOE-RPC