Re: new virus "How to Give a Cat a Colonic,"

From: Scott -Scooter- Sutterer (ssutter@pdmfg.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 19:04:17 EEST

Not that I don't doubt this is a hoax, I can not find anything about this
particular hoax

Brent Stucker wrote:

> This is a myth. It is not true.
>
> See:
> http://www.kumite.com/myths/

#######             Scott "Scooter" Sutterer
#####\_O            Premier Design & Mfg. Co.
####/\/>            5988 Mid Rivers Mall Dr.
#### /"             St. Charles MO 63304
###  \              Phone: (314) 936-1288
##                  Fax: (314) 936-2528
#                   ssutter@pdmfg.com
      www.pdmfg.com