Re: state of art on reverse engineering

From: Bert VandenBerg (bert@hymarc.com)
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 16:46:15 EEST

Alain BERNARD wrote:

> Dear RP's,
>
> does anybody know about new sensor or new softawre for reverse engineering ?
> When I speak about new product, these are products that have been presented
> very recently or products you just heared about. I made a recent state of
> art (on february) and I would like to be sure that there is nothing new.

Perhaps you might make your state of the art available (e.g. post, or FTP). Then
the
mailing list members might be able to learn from, and add to your knowledge?

merci d'avance,

--
Bert van den Berg                   E-mail: bert@hymarc.com
Hymarc Ltd.                           http://www.hymarc.com