Re: small formed copper contacts

From: Britt Ferrill (bferrill@nr.infi.net)
Date: Fri May 07 1999 - 02:41:55 EEST

Doug:

Try chemical etching or photoetching if material is under about 0.030"
thick. Look at Wire EDM or Abrasive Waterjet cutting if thicker (will
both work on thin materials as well). I am assuming you need no more
than a few hundred parts. Above that start looking at simple stamping
dies. It depends on the shape and detail of the parts required.
Forming will be a secondary operation.

Britt Ferrill
860 Foxwood Road
Madison, NC 27025