Fabricating Urethane Computer Mice

From: ChathamRes@aol.com
Date: Fri May 07 1999 - 17:35:49 EEST

A client of ours is in need of fabricating four different design of the top
shell of a computer mouse. He will provide the master shell patterns for the
designs.
What we are looking for is a supplier that can make four to six models of
each of these mouse designs in a urethane that has similar properties to a
typical commercial computer mouse housing.

The effort would start in approximately three weeks. We are looking for
price and delivery.

 For planning purposes, the mouse shell is 4.25 inches long x 2.75 inches
wide x inches high. Shell thickness is 0.060 to 0.080 inches.

Chatham Research