re: Casting

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Sat May 08 1999 - 22:23:09 EEST

We occassionally mold urethane patterns from RTV molds produced from an SLA
master. However, the part's tolerances must allow for poor process
capability compared to our Direct RP (sacrificial pattern) process.
Nonetheless, it's an economic process for a dozen or two polyurethane or
investment cast parts. Send a zipped binary .stl and we'll consider quoting
casting the part for you.