RE: New Report Now Available

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun May 09 1999 - 02:34:01 EEST

Terry:

Sounds like a very thorough and complete report but it's way too expensive
for me at $345.
Have you ever considered selling the different parts separately? That way
someone primarily interested in tooling (for example) would only have to buy
that part? You might generate more sales volume this way...

Best Regards,

Glenn Whiteside